The University’s Research Data Management website summarises key information related to all aspects of the research data journey.
1. Plan Your Project covers general definitions, research responsibilities, Data Management Plans, and data ownership
2. Organise and Store Data covers file management and organisation, metadata, and guidance on choosing appropriate data management and storage systems
3. Publish and Retain Data covers data retention, disposal, publishing, and preservation
4. Manage Sensitive Data covers the Research Data Classification Framework, which enables the assessment of data sensitivity
If the above resources do not meet your needs, you can submit any additional questions or enquiries to the University’s Research Data Management support teams (Digital Stewardship Research, Research Computing Services, Records and Information and the Office of Research Ethics and Integrity).
Submit a request via ServiceNow to:
- Arrange a consultation with RDM experts to help you address complex issues
- Seek advice on good RDM practices and tailored guidance on which research data systems, services and training best suit your needs