The Statistical Consulting Centre delivers a variety of short courses and workshops on the use of statistical methods, tools, and analysis in research.
Examples of courses include:
- Introduction to R and reproducible research
- Statistics for Research Workers using R and R Markdown
- Statistics for Basic Physician Training (FRACP)
- Design and Analysis of Experiments
- Design and Analysis of Surveys
- Data visualisation
- Analysis of Categorical Data
- Data Fundamentals
The Centre also offers the additional capability to create bespoke training workshops or seminars.
Available for a fee to all University of Melbourne staff and students, as well as external collaborators.