Researchers can also submit individual training needs for the development of bespoke modules.
Regular workshops include:
- Introduction to Genome Browsers
- Introduction to Galaxy
- Introduction to R for Biologists
- QIIME2 analysis of bacterial 16s rRNA
- Variant calling using GATK4 command line workflow
- RNA-seq analysis: from reads to differentially expressed genes.
- Hybrid de novo genome assembly – Nanopore and Illumina
- Structural Variant Calling using Long Read Data
Free for all University of Melbourne researchers (including graduate research students) and affiliate / honorary research staff.